19. Meetings of the Committee and the Executive Board.-
(1) The annual general meeting of the Committee shall be held in every year.
(2) The Executive Board shall meet at least once in every fortnight or at such intervals as may be prescribed by regulations.
(3) The President, or in his absence the Senior Vice-President and in the absence of both, the Junior Vice-President, and in the absence of all the three, any other member elected from amongst themselves shall preside at any meeting of the Committee or of the Executive Board.
(4) The Committee or the Executive Board shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to transaction of the business at its meetings as may be prescribed by regulations.
(5) Save as otherwise provided, all questions which come up before any meeting of the Committee or the Executive Board shall be decided by a majority of votes of the members present and voting and in the event of equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote.
(6) All proceedings of the meetings of the Committee or the Executive Board shall be recorded in Punjabi in Gurmukhi script.