15. First meeting of the Committee.-
(1) The Director Gurdwara Elections shall summon the first meeting of the Committee to meet on such date, not being later than fifteen days after the publication of the names of the members co-opted under sub-section (2) of section 12, as he thinks fit.
(2) The first meeting shall be held at such time and place as the Director Gurdwara Elections may appoint and shall be presided by him:
Provided that while so presiding at the meeting of the Committee, the Director Gurdwara Elections shall have no right to vote.
(3) Every member of the Committee shall, before taking his seat make and subscribe before the Director Gurdwara Elections an oath according to the form set out for the purpose in the Schedule.
(4) The members of the Committee shall proceed thereafter to elect from amongst themselves a pro tempore Chairman in such manner as may be prescribed by rules, who shall preside at the meeting until the Committee elects the President.