6. Aid to recognised schools.-
(1) The Central Government may, after due appropriation made by Parliament by law in this behalf and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed, pay to the Administrator, for distribution of aid to recognised private schools, not being primary schools recognised by a local authority, such sums of money as that Government may consider necessary:
Provided that no existing school receiving, immediately before the commencement of this Act, aid shall be eligible for the continuance of such aid unless it complies, within such period as may be specified by the Director, with the conditions specified in the proviso to sub-section (1) of section 4.
(2) The authority competent to grant the aid may stop, reduce or suspend aid for violation of any of the conditions prescribed in this behalf.
(3) The aid may cover such part of the expenditure of the school as may be prescribed.
(4) No payment, out of the aid given for salary, allowances and provident fund of employees of the school, shall be made for any other purpose.
(5) No aid shall be given to a school the management of which has been taken over under section 20.
(6) No unrecognised school shall be eligible to receive any aid or any benefit made available to private schools by the Administrator or any agency of the Administrator.