22. Delhi Schools Education Advisory Board.-
(1) There shall be an Advisory Board for school education, to be called the "Delhi School Education Advisory Board" for the purpose of advising the Administrator on matters of policy relating to education in Delhi.
(2) The Advisory Board shall be constituted by the Administrator and shall consist of a Chairman and fourteen other members, to be nominated by the Administrator.
(3) The Advisory Board constituted under sub-section (2) shall include-
(a) Heads of recognised private schools;
(b) representatives of the organisations of teachers of the recognised private schools;
(c) managers of the recognised private schools;
(d) representatives of parents or guardians of students of recognised private schools; and
(e) eminent educationists.
(4) The Advisory Board shall regulate its own procedure.
(5) The terms of office of every member of the Board and travelling and other allowances payable to a member of the Board shall be such as may be prescribed.