6. Application for permission to build, etc., and the grant or refusal of such permission.-
(1) Every person desiring to obtain the permission referred to in section 5 shall make an application in writing to the Deputy Commissioner in such from and containing such information in respect of the building, excavation or means of access to which the application relates as may be prescribed.
(2) On receipt of such application the Deputy Commissioner, after making such enquiry as he considers necessary, shall, by order in writing, either-
(a) grant the permission, subject to such conditions, if any, as may be specified in the order;or
(b) refuse to grant such permission.
(3) When the Deputy Commissioner grants permission subject to conditions under clause (a) of sub-section (2) or refuses to grant permission under clause (b) of sub-section (2), the conditions imposed or the grounds of refusal shall be such as are reasonable having regard to the circumstances of each case.
(4) The Deputy Commissioner shall not refuse permission to the erection or re-erection of a building, not being a dwelling house, if such building is required for purposes subservient to agriculture, nor shall the permission to erect or re-erect any such building be made subject to any conditions other than those which may be necessary to ensure that the building will be used solely for the purposes specified in the application for permission.
(5) The Deputy Commissioner shall not refuse permission to the erection or re-erection of a building which was in existence on the date on which the declaration under sub-section (1) of section 3 was made, nor shall he impose any conditions in respect of such erection or re-erection unless it involves the addition of one or more storeys to building or the extension of the plinth area of the building by more than one-eight of the original plinth area, or there is a probability that the building will be used for a purpose other than for which it was used on the date on which the said declaration was made.
(6) If at the expiration of a period of three months after an application under sub-section (1) has been made to the Deputy Commissioner no order in writing has been passed by the Deputy Commissioner permission shall be deemed to have been given without the imposition of any conditions.
(7) The Deputy Commissioner shall maintain a register with sufficient particulars of all permissions given by him under this section and the register shall be available for inspection without charge by all persons interested and such persons shall be entitled to take extracts therefrom.