Delhi Rent Control Act, 1958
APPLICATION TO THE CONTROLLER
3. Application under section9, 13, 14 or 19(1). -
(1) Every application to the Controller under section 9, section 13, section 14 or sub-section (1) of section 19 shall be in Form ‘A’.
(2) An application under section 13 shall also give particulars of the sum or consideration paid, the circumstances under which such payment was made and the provisions of the Act, or of the Delhi- Ajmer Rent Control Act, 1952, which has been contravened.
(3) An application for permission to re-let premises under sub-section (1) of section 19 shall also state the ground on which the premises are sought to re-let in whole or in part.
4. Application for re-enter.-
An application by a tenant under sub-section (2) of section 19 or under sub-section (3) of section 20 for putting him in possession of the premises of part thereof shall be made within six months from the date on which the cause of action for re-entry arises and shall state the grounds on which such possession in claimed.
5. Application for recovery of possession under section 21.-
An application recovery of possession under section 21 by the landlord shall be made within six months from the date of expiry of the period of tenancy.
6. Form of other application.-
An application not herein before specified in these rules shall, so far as may be, made in Form ‘A’ and shall state the grounds on which it is made.
7. Manner in which application are to be made. -
(1) Every application under the Act shall be signed and verified in the manner prescribed under rules 14 and 15 of Order VI of the First Schedule to the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, and shall be presented by the applicant or his recognized agent to the Controller.
(2) Every such application shall be accompanied by a copy or sufficient number of copies thereof for service on the respondent on respondents mentioned therein.
8. Appearance before Controller.-
A party may appear before the Controller either in person or by a recognized agent provided that if the Controller so directs the party shall appear in person.
[8.A Form of report of valuation by valuer . -
(1) The report of valuation by a valuer in respect of the premised shall be in Form "F".
Fees-(2) The amount of fees to be paid to the valuer shall be such as may be decided by the Rent Controller.]