[See Sections 19 and 20]
A. Structural repairs to be got done by the landlord
1. Structural repairs, except those necessitated by damage caused by the tenant.
2. Whitewashing of walls and painting of doors and windows once in three years.
3. Changing and plumbing pipes, when necessary.
4. Internal and external wiring and related maintenance.
B. Day to day repairs to be got done by the tenant
1. Changing of tap washers and taps.
2. Drain cleaning.
3. Water closet repairs.
4. Wash basin repairs.
5. Bath tub repairs.
6. Geyser repairs.
7. Circuit breakers repairs.
8. Switches and sockets repairs.
9. Repairs and replacement of electrical equipment, except major internal and external wiring changes.
10. Kitchen fixtures repairs.
11. Replacement of knobs and locks of doors, cup-boards, windows, etc.
12. Replacement of flynets.
13. Replacement of glass panels in windows, doors, etc.
14. Maintenance of gardens and open spaces let-out to the tenant.