47. Composition of Tribunal and Benches thereof.-
(1) The Tribunal shall consist of a Chairman and such number of other Members, being not less than three, as the Central Government may deem fit and, subject to the other provisions of this Act, the jurisdiction, powers and authority of the Tribunal may be exercised by the Benches thereof.
(2) Subject to the other provisions of this Act, a Bench shall consist of one or more Members, as the Chairman may decide in accordance with the rules as may be prescribed.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1), the Chairman may transfer other Member from one Bench to another Bench.
(4) Subject to the other provisions of this Act, the Benches of the Tribunal shall ordinarily sit at such places in the National Capital Territory of Delhi as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify.