54. Temporary permission to enter and consequences of non-observance of conditions of such permission.-
(1) The Commissioner of Police or any other police officer specially empowered by the Administrator in that behalf may, by order in writing, permit any person, in respect of whom an order under section 46, section 47 or section 48 has been made, to return to Delhi or any part thereof, from which he was directed to remove himself, for such temporary period and subject to such conditions as may be specified in such order and may require him to execute a bond with or without surety for the due observance of the conditions imposed.
(2) The Commissioner of Police may at any time revoke any such permission.
(3) Any person who with such permission returns to Delhi or any part thereof shall observe the conditions imposed, and at the expiry of the temporary period for which he was permitted to return, or on the revocation of such permission before the expiry of such temporary period, shall remove himself outside Delhi or any part thereof, as the case may be, and shall not return thereto within the unexpired portion of the period specified in the original order made under section 46, section 47 or section 48 without a fresh permission.
(4) If such person fails to observe any of the conditions imposed, or to remove himself accordingly or having so removed himself enters or returns to Delhi or any part thereof, as the case may be, without fresh permission, the Commissioner of Police may cause him to be arrested and removed in police custody to such place outside Delhi or part thereof as the Commissioner of Police may in each case specify.