141. Licences and written permissions to specify conditions, etc., and to be signed.-
(1) Any licence or written permission granted under the provisions of this Act shall specify the period and locality for which, and the conditions and restrictions subject to which, the same is granted, and shall be given under the signature of the competent authority.
(2) Any licence or written permission granted under this Act may at any time be suspended or revoked by the competent authority if any of its conditions or restrictions are infringed or evaded by the person to whom it has been granted, or if such person is convicted of any offence with respect to any matter to which such licence or permission relates.
(3) When any such licence or written permission is suspended or revoked, or when the period for which the same was granted has expired, the persons to whom the same was granted shall, for all purposes of this Act, be deemed to be without a licence or written permission, until the order for suspending or revoking the same is cancelled, or until the same is renewed, as the case may be.
(4) Every person to whom any such licence or written permission has been granted shall, while the same remains in force, at all reasonable times, produce the same, if so required by a police officer.
Explanation.-For the purposes of this section any such infringement or evasion by, or conviction of, a servant or other agent acting on behalf of the person to whom the licence or written permission has been granted shall be deemed to be infringement or evasion or, as the case may be, conviction of, the person to whom such licence or written permission has been granted.