5. Power to seal buildings or premises.-
(1) Where, on receipt of a report from the nominated authority under sub-section (2) of section 4, it appears to the Chief Fire Officer that the condition of any building or premises is dangerous to life or property, he shall, without prejudice to any action taken under section 7, by order, require the persons in possession or occupation of such building or premises to remove themselves from such building or premises forthwith.
(2) If an order made by the Chief Fire Officer under sub-section (1) is not complied with, the Chief Fire Officer may direct any police officer having jurisdiction in the area to remove such persons from the building or premises and such officer shall comply with such directions.
(3) After the removal of the persons under sub-section (1) or sub-section (2), as case may be, the Chief Fire Officer shall seal the building or premises.
(4) No person shall remove such seal except under an order made by the Chief Fire Officer.