78. Delhi Co-operative Tribunal.-
(1) The Lieutenant-Governor shall constitute a Tribunal to be called the Delhi Co-operative Tribunal to exercise the functions conferred on the Tribunal by or under this Act.
(2) The Tribunal shall consist of not more than three members possessing such qualifications as may be prescribed.
(3) Any vacancy in the membership of the Tribunal shall be filled by the Lieutenant-Governor.
(4) Subject to the previous approval of the Lieutenant-Governor, the Tribunal shall frame regulations consistent with the provisions of this Act and the rules made thereunder, for regulating its procedure and the disposal of its business.
(5) The regulations made under sub-section (4) shall be published by the Lieutenant-Governor in the Delhi Gazette.
(6) The Tribunal may call for and examine the record of any proceeding, in which an appeal lies to it, for the purpose of satisfying itself as to the legality or propriety of any decision or order passed and if in any case it shall appear to the Tribunal that any such decision or order should be modified, annulled or reversed, the Tribunal may pass such order thereon as it may deem fit.
(7) An order passed in appeal under section 76 or in revision under sub-section (6) of this section or in review under section 79 by the Tribunal shall be final and conclusive, and shall not be called in question in any civil or revenue court.
Explanation.-The Tribunal hearing an appeal under this Act shall exercise all the powers conferred upon an appellate court by section 97 of, and Order XLI of the First Schedule to, the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (5 of 1908).