Debts Recovery Appellate Tribunal (Procedure) Rules, 1994
- Every memorandum of appeal under section 20 of the Act shall be accompanied with a fee provided in sub - rule (2) and such fee may be remitted either in the form of crossed demand draft drawn on a nationalised bank in favour of the Registrar and payable at the station where the Registrar$s officer is situated or remitted through a crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar and payable in Central Post Office of the station where the Appellate Tribunal is located.
- The amount of fee payable in respect of appeal under section 20 shall be as follows:-
Amount of debt due Amount of fees payable
- Less than Rs. 10 lakhs Rs.12,000
- Rs. 10 lakhs or more but less than Rs. 30 lakhs Rs. 20,000
- Rs. 30 lakhs or more Rs. 30,000