45. Annual report.-
(1) The Corporation shall prepare, in such form as may be prescribed, an annual report within six months after the end of each financial year giving a true and faithful account of its activities during the previous financial year, with particular reference to-
(ii) water supply;
(iii) electrical energy;
(iv) flood control;
(vii) soil erosion;
(viii) use of lands;
(ix) resettlement of displaced population;
(x) sanitation and public health measures; and
(xi) economic and social welfare of the people.
(2) The annual report shall also give a true and faithful account of the income and expenditure during the previous financial year, the net amounts attributable to each of the three main objects and the distribution of the capital cost between the three participating Governments and show the progressive totals from the inception of the Corporation and the up-to-date financial results.
(3) The payments provisionally made by each of the three participating Governments on the basis of the budget estimates shall be adjusted as soon as possible in accordance with the allocation made in the annual report.
(4) Printed copies of the annual report shall be made available to each of the three participating Governments by the 15th day of October each year.
(5) The annual report shall be laid before 1[Parliament] and the State Legislatures concerned as soon as may be after it is prepared.