7. Review of work done, etc.-
(1) The Central Government may constitute, after consultation with the Sabha, one or more committees consisting of such number of persons as it thinks fit to appoint thereto for all or any of the following purposes, namely:-
(a) reviewing the work done by the Sabha during any specified period and the progress made by it; and
(b) evaluating the work done by the Sabha.
(2) The Sabha shall afford all necessary facilities to any committee constituted under sub-section (1) for the purpose of enabling it to carry out its duties.
(3) The report of any committee constituted under sub-section (1) shall be submitted to the Central Government within such time and in such manner as that Government may direct.
(4) The Sabha shall be entitled to appoint a representative who shall have the right to be present and to be heard at such review or evaluation.
(5) The Central Government may address the President of the Sabha with reference to the result of such review or evaluation as disclosed in the report of any committee constituted under sub-section (1), and the President of the Sabha shall communicate to the Central Government the action, if any, taken thereon.
(6) When the Central Government has, in pursuance of sub-section (5), addressed the President of the Sabha in connection with any matter and the President of the Sabha does not within a reasonable time take action to the satisfaction of the Central Government in respect thereof, the Central Government may, after allowing the Sabha an opportunity of furnishing explanations or making representations, issue such directions as that Government considers necessary in respect of any of the matters dealt with in the report and the Sabha shall notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force or in the memorandum or rules and regulations of the Sabha, comply with such directions.
(7) The members of any committee constituted under sub-section (1) shall be paid such allowances as the Central Government may, by order, fix and such allowances together with the expenses incurred, with the previous approval of the Central Government, by any such committee in the performance of its functions (including any salary, remunerations or allowances, if any, payable to any person employed by any such committee), shall, notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force or in the memorandum or rules and regulations of the Sabha, be paid out of the funds of the Sabha.