Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959
FORM L : PARTICULARS OF OFFICES AND FIRMS
[See Regulation 108]
THE INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
1. Name of Firm / Cost Accountant's trade name.
2. Name(s) of the Proprietor / Partners of the firm with his / their Membership Number (s).
3. Date from which the partnership was entered into.
4. Address of the Head Office of the Firm / Cost Accountant.
5. Addresses of the Branch Offices of the Firm / Cost Accountant, if any.
6. Name of the member with the Membership Number who is in charge of each of the offices.
7. Names of the members of the Institute (with their Membership Numbers) who are working as paid assistants in the Firm/ under the Cost Accountant.
Place: Signature of the Cost Accountant/Firm of Cost Accountants.