Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959
FORM 'H' : APPLICATION FOR RESTORATION TO MEMBERSHIP OF THE INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
[See Regulation 17]
THE INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORKS ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
The Secretary to the Council of
The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India,
12, Sudder Street, Calcutta-16.
I beg to apply for restoration of my name to the membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. A also hereby declare that I am not subject to any of the disabilities stated in section 8 of the Cost and Works Accountants Act 1959. The required particulars are furnished below:
1. Name in full (in Block Letters).
2. Father's name.
3. Date of birth.13
5. General Educational Qualifications.14
6. Period of residence in India.
7. If not an Indian citizen, please state whether Certificate of Indian Domicile has been obtained.
8. Permanent residential address.
9. Present residential address.
10. Professional address.
11. Membership Number prior to removal.
12. Reasons for and date of removal18
13. Nature and place or places of business in India.
14. Whether the applicant is in charge of the place or places mentioned at 13. If not, the name(s) and membership number(s) of the members of the Institute who is (are) in charge of that (those) place(s) and his (their) address(es).
15. If the applicant is a paid assistant under a Cost Accountant in practice or in a firm of such Cost Accountants, name of the Cost Accountant of the firm and from which date.
16. If the applicant holds a salaried employment other than that covered by 15 above, full particulars thereof.
17. Whether the applicant intends to practice as a Cost Accountant under the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959.
18. Whether the applicant intends to continue the engagement at 15 or 16 above in addition to practice.
19. Whether the applicant is engaged in any other business or occupation not covered by 15 or 16 above; if so, full particulars thereof.
20. Whether the applicant was at any time debarred from practicing as an accountant and if so, the reasons and period of suspension.
II. I hereby undertake that if my name is restored to the Membership and if admitted as a member of the Institute I will be bound by the provisions of the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959, and the Regulations framed thereunder or that may hereafter from time to time be made pursuant to the said Act.
III (i) I also send herewith a sum of Rs.... being (a) the balance of entrance fee of Rs....... (b) the arrears on account of the annual fee of Rs......... (c) the restoration fee of Rs. 25 and (d) the annual membership fee of Rs....... for the year........
(ii) A sum of Rs............. is also forwarded for the annual Certificate of Practice.
Place: Yours faithfully,