Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959
80. Time and place of meeting
(1) The Chairman of a Committee may at any time and shall, on written requisition of any two members of the Committee, call a meeting of the Committee.
(2) The meeting of a Committee shall be held at such place and at such time as its Chairman may direct.
(3) A notice of not less than seven days of every such meeting shall ordinarily be given to every member of the Committee.
(4) Any meeting of a Committee which is called to be held on a particular date or dates may be postponed by the Chairman or the Committee to a subsequent date or dates, if, in his opinion, such postponement is warranted, which may also include changes of time and place of the meeting. Notice of the postponed meeting shall be sent to the registered address or every member of the Committee not less than seven days before such postponed meeting. The business to be transacted at the postponed meeting shall be same as was intended for the original meeting, unless any other business is admitted by the Chairman of the postponed meeting.