Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959
47. Admission to Part I of Management Accountancy Examination and Admission fee
(1) No candidate shall be admitted to Part I of the Management Accountancy Examination unless a minimum period of one year has elapsed between the date of his enrolment as a member of the Institute and the first day of the month of the examination.
(2) A candidate shall be admitted to any or both Group of Part I at any one sitting.
(3) A candidate for admission to Part I of the examination shall pay a fee of Rs.80 for both Groups; or Rs. 45 for any one Group.
(4) Regulations 36 to 39,42 and 43 shall, so far as may be, apply to the examination held under this chapter.