Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959
146. Chapters of cost accountants
(1) The Council may, by Notification in the Journal of the Institute, constitute Chapters of Cost Accountants and for that purpose make Bye-laws in connection there with.
(2) In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing powers, such Bye-laws may provide for conditions for constitution of Chapters.
(3) A Chapter so constituted, shall, at all times, function subject to the control, supervision and direction of the Regional Council operating in the area and shall carry out such directions as may from time to time be issued by the Regional Council.
(4) The Council may, at any time, if it considers necessary to do so, dissolve a Chapter after giving it an opportunity to state its case.