Copyright Act, 1957
FORM III - Form of Register of Copyrights
(See Rule 15)
1. Registration Number.
2. Name, address and nationality of the applicant.
3. Nature of the applicant's interest in the copyright of the work.
4. Class and description of the work.
5. Title of the work.
6. Language of the work.
7. Name, address and nationality of the author and if the author is deceased, the date of his decease.
8. Whether work is published or unpublished.
9. Year and country of first publication and namee, address and nationality of the publisher.
10. Years and countries of subsequent publications, if any, and names, address and nationalities of the publishers.
11. Names, address and nationalities of the owners of the various rights comprising the copyright in the work and the extent of rights held by each, together with particulars of assignments and licenses, if any.
12. Names, addresses and nationalities of other persons, if any, authorized to assign or license the rights comprising the copyright.
13. If the work is an 'Artistic Work', the location of the original work, including name, address and nationality of the person in possession of it. (In the case of an architectural work, the year of completion of the work should also be shown).
14. Remarks, if any