Co-Operative Societies Act 2008
79. Meetings of directors generally
1. Subject to the by-laws, the directors may meet at any place, and on any notice that they consider appropriate.
2. The president—
a. may call a meeting of directors at any time; and
b. on the written request of at least 2 directors, shall call a meeting within 14 days of the receipt of the request.
3. A majority of the directors constitute a quorum at any meeting of directors.
4. Subject to the by-laws, a notice of a meeting of directors need not specify the purpose of or other business to be transacted at the meeting.
5. A director may in any manner waive a notice of a meeting of directors.
6. For the purpose of subsection (5), attendance of a director at a meeting of directors is deemed to be a waiver of notice of the meeting, unless the director attends the meeting for the express purpose of objecting to the transaction of any business on the ground that the meeting is not lawfully called.
7. Where the time and place of an adjourned meeting is announced at the original meeting, notice of an adjourned meeting of directors is not required to be given.