Co-Operative Societies Act 2008
163. Revival of dissolved society
1. Where a society has been dissolved pursuant to this Part, any interested person may apply to the Registrar to have the society revived by sending him an application for revival in the prescribed form.
2. Where the Registrar receives an application for revival pursuant to subsection (1) and he is satisfied that the society is in compliance with this Act, he may—
a. issue a certificate of revival in the prescribed form and publish notice of the revival in the Gazette; and
b. impose any conditions on the society that he considers reasonable with respect to the society.
3. A society is revived on the date shown in the certificate of revival.
4. Where a society is revived pursuant to this section, it—
a. has all the rights and privileges; and
b. is liable for the obligations, that it would have had if it had not been dissolved, subject to any terms that may be imposed by the Registrar and to any rights acquired by any person after its dissolution.