Co-Operative Societies Act 2008
132. Filling vacancy of auditor
1. Subject to subsection (4), the directors must forthwith fill a vacancy in the office of auditor.
2. If there is not a quorum of directors, the directors then in office shall, within 21 days after a vacancy in the office of auditor occurs, call a special meeting of members to fill the vacancy; and if they fail to call a meeting, or if there are no directors, the meeting may be called by any member.
3. Where the directors fail to call a meeting pursuant to subsection (2) or where there are no directors, a meeting for the purpose of filling a vacancy in the office of auditor may be called by any member.
4. The by- a society may provide that a vacancy in the office of auditor be filled only by vote of the members.
5. An auditor appointed to fill a vacancy holds office for the unexpired term of his predecessor.