Co-Operative Societies Act, 1912
(1) If the Registrar, after an inquiry has been held under section 35 or after an inspection has been made under section 36 or on receipt of an application made by three-fourths of the members of a registered society, is of opinion that the society ought to be dissolved, he may cancel, the registration of the society.
(2) Any member of a society may, within two months from the date of an order made under sub-section (1), appeal from such order.
(3) Where no appeal is presented within two months from the making of an order canceling the registration of a society, the order shall take effect on the expiry of that period.
(4) Where an appeal is presented within two months the order shall not take effect until it is confirmed by the appellate authority.
(5) The authority to which appeals under this section shall lie shall be the 4[State Government]:
Provided that the 4[State Government] may, by notification in the 18[Official Gazette] direct that appeals shall lie to such Revenue-authority as may be specified in the notification.