Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Convert's Marriage Dissolution Act, 1866

5. When convert deserted by her, husband may sue

If a 2[***] wife change her religion for Christianity, and if in consequence of such change her 2[***] husband, for the space of six continuous months, desert or repudiate her, she may sue him for conjugal society.

Converts Marriage Dissolution Act, 1866 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys