Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Convert's Marriage Dissolution Act, 1866

4. When convert deserted by his wife may sue for conjugal society

If a 2[***] husband changes his religion for Christianity, and if in consequence of such change his 2[***] wife, for the space of six continuous months, desert or repudiate him, he may sue her for conjugal society.

Converts Marriage Dissolution Act, 1866 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys