Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Convert's Marriage Dissolution Act, 1866

32. High Court may refer case to Judge for additions or alterations

If the High Court shall not be satisfied that the statements contained in the case are sufficient to enable it to determine the questions raised thereby, the High Court may refer the case back to the Judge by whom it was stated, to make such additions thereto or alterations therein as the High Court may direct in that behalf.

Converts Marriage Dissolution Act, 1866 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys