Contact Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
FORM VIII : APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENTS EMPLOYING CONTRACT LABOUR
1. Name and location of the establishment.
2. Postal address of the establishment.
3. Full name and address of the Principal Employer (furnish father's name in the case of individuals).
4. Full name and address of the Manager or person responsible for the supervision and control of the establishment.
5. Nature of work carried on in the establishment.
6. Particulars of contract labor:
(A) Nature of work in which contract labor is to be employed and reasons for urgency.
(B) Maximum number of contract labor to be employed on any day.
(C) Estimated date of termination of employment of contract labor.
5 [7. Particulars of demand draft enclosed (named of the Union Bank, demand draft No. and date).]
I hereby declare that the particulars given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Seal and Stamp Office of the Registering Officer
Time and date of receipt of application with
Treasury Receipt 18[* * *]