Contact Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
FORM I : APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF ESTABLISHMENTS EMPLOYING CONTRACT LABOUR
1. Name and location of the establishment.
2. Postal address of the establishment.
3. Full name and address of the Principal Employer (furnish father's name in the case of individual).
4. Full name and address of the manager or person responsible for the supervision and control of the establishment.
5. Nature of work carried on in the establishment.
6. Particulars of contractors and contract labor:
(a) Names and addresses of contractors.
(b) Nature of work in which contract labor is employed or is to be employed.
(c) Maximum number of contract labor to be employed on any day through each contractor.
11 [(cc) Estimated date of commencement of each contract work under each contractor.]
(d) Estimated date of termination of employment of contract labor under each contractor.
11 [7. Particulars of demand draft enclosed (Name of the Union Bank, amount, demand draft No. and date)].
I hereby declare that the particulars given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Principal Employer
Seal and Stamp
Office of the Registering officer.
Date of receipt of application.