Contact Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
18. Grant of certificate of registration
(1) The certificate of registration granted under sub-section (2) of section 7 shall be in Form II.
(2) Every certificate of registration granted under sub-section (2) of section 7 shall contain the following particulars, namely-
(a) the name and address of the establishment;
(b) the maximum number of workmen to be employed as contract labor in the establishment;
(c) the type of business, trade, industry, manufacture or occupation which is carried on in the establishment;
(d) such other particulars as may be relevant to the employment of contract labor in the establishment.
(3) The registering officer shall maintain a register in Form Ill showing the particulars of establishments in relation to which certificates of registration have been issued by him.
(4) If, in relation to an establishment, there is any change, in the particulars specified in the certificate of registration, the principal employer of the establishment shall intimate to the registering officer, within thirty days from the date when such change takes place, the particulars of, and the reasons for, such change.