(1) The Continuance of Legal Proceedings Ordinance, 1948 (12 of 1948), is hereby repealed.
(2) Anything done or any action taken in exercise of any powers conferred by or under the said Ordinance shall be deemed to have been done or taken in exercise of powers conferred by or under this Act as if this Act had commenced on the 28th day of May, 1948.
1. This Act, except s. 1 (2), is to remain unmodified by the A.O. 1950.
2. Subs. ibid., for "all the Provinces of India".
3. Subs. by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 3) Order, 1956, for "Part B States".