Consumer Protection Regulations, 2005
19. Return on institution and disposal of cases.-
1. A Consumer Forum is expected to dispose of at least 75 to 100 matters every month.
2. A periodic monthly return of institution and disposal of cases shall be sent by the District Forums to the State Commission.
3. The State Commission shall submit a periodic monthly return of institution and disposal of cases to the National Commission.
4. Notwithstanding anything contained in this regulation, the President of the National Commission may, at any time, call for any return or information relating to its functioning from a State Commission or District Forums.