Companies Act, 2013
322. Power to apply to Tribunal to have questions determined, etc.
1. The Company Liquidator or any contributory or creditor may apply to the Tribunaló
a. to determine any question arising in the course of the winding up of a company; or
b. to exercise as respects the enforcing of calls, the staying of proceedings or any other matter, all or any of the powers which the Tribunal might exercise if the company were being wound up by the Tribunal.
2. The Company Liquidator or any creditor or contributory may apply to the Tribunal for an order setting aside any attachment, distress or execution put into force against the estate or effects of the company after the commencement of the winding up.
3. The Tribunal, if satisfied on an application under sub-section (1 ) or sub-section (2 ) that the determination of the question or the required exercise of power or the order applied for will be just and fair, may allow the application on such terms and conditions as it thinks fit or may make such other order on the application as it thinks fit.
4. A copy of an order staying the proceedings in the winding up, made under this section, shall forthwith be forwarded by the company, or otherwise as may be prescribed, to the Registrar, who shall make a minute of the order in his books relating to the company.