Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Companies Act, 1956

Sec 205B    -     Payment of unpaid or unclaimed dividend.

Any person claiming to be entitled to any money transferred under sub-section (5) of section 205A to the general revenue account of the Central Government, may apply to the Central Government for an order for payment of the money claimed ; and the Central Government may, if satisfied, whether on a certificate by the company or otherwise, that such person is entitled to the whole or any part of the money claimed, make an order for the payment to that person of the sum due to him after taking such security from him as it may think fit.

Provided that nothing contained in this section shall apply to any person claiming to be entitled to any money transferred to the fund referred to in section 205C on and after the commencement of the Companies (Amendment) Act,1999.

Companies Act, 1956 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys