10. Procedure to be regulated by Commission.-
(1) The Commission shall meet at such time and place as the Chairperson may think fit.
(2) Subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules made thereunder, the Commission shall have the power to lay down by regulations its own procedure.
(3) All orders and decisions of the Commission shall be authenticated by the Member-Secretary or any other officer of the Commission duly authorised by the Chairperson in this behalf.
(4) The Commission may, by general or special order, subject to such conditions and limitations, if any, as may be specified therein, delegate to the Chairperson, full-time Member, Member-Secretary or any Sub-Committee constituted under section 11, such of its powers under this Act (except the power to make regulations under section 25), as it may deem necessary or expedient for the purpose of protecting and improving the quality of the air in the National Capital Region and adjoining areas.