29. Information to be supplied to the Board in connection with curing.-
(1) A registered owner when sending coffee to a curing establishment shall report to the Board, separately for each estate from which coffee is sent, the amount of coffee sent; and the curing establishment
shall, in accordance with such instructions as may be issued by the Board and having regard to the 4[free sale quota] of the estate 5[where one has been allotted], apportion each such consign - ment into two parts, one part consisting of coffee intended 6[for free sale] and one part of coffee
intended to be delivered for inclusion in the surplus pool and shall report to the Board the amount of coffee in each such part 5[Where no 7[free sale quotas] have been allotted to estates, the curing establishment shall report merely the whole amount of coffee sent in each such consignment.]
(2) A registered owner curing coffee in a curing establishment maintained by himself shall supply to the Board the information specified in sub-section (1).
(3) A curing establishment which buys or receives uncured coffee from any person shall ascertain the estate on which the coffee was produced and shall report to the Board the quantity of coffee so obtained and the estate or estates from which it came.
(4) Every curing establishment shall maintain accounts in such fo rms as may be required by the Board and such accounts shall be open to inspection at any time by the Board or by an officer authorised in this behalf by the Board.
1.The words "with the concurrence of the Chief Coffee Marketing Officer" omitted by Act 50 of 1954, s. 17 (w.e.f. 1-8-1955).
2.Ins. by Act 7 of 1943, s. 10.
3. The words "before an internal sale quota has been allotted to an estate" omitted by Act 7 of 1943, s. 10.
4.Subs. by Act 23 of 1994, s. 11, for "internal sale quota" (w.e.f. 14-1-1994).
5.Ins. by Act 7 of 1943, s. 11.
6.Subs. by Act 23 of 1994, s. 11 for "internal sale" (w.e.f. 14-1-1994).
7.Subs. by s. 11, ibid., "internal sale quotas" (w.e.f. 14-1-1994).