50. Powers of Employees' Insurance Court.-
(1) The Employees' Insurance Court shall have all the powers of a Civil Court for the purposes of summoning and enforcing the attendance of witnesses, compelling the discovery and production of documents and material objects, administering oath and recording evidence and such court shall be deemed to be a Civil Court within the meaning of section 195 and Chapter XXVI of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974).
(2) The Employees' Insurance Court shall follow such procedure as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(3) All costs incidental to any proceeding before an Employees' Insurance Court shall, subject to such rules as may be made in this behalf by the State Government, be in the discretion of that court.
(4) An order of the Employees' Insurance Court shall be enforceable by it as if it were a decree passed in a suit by a Civil Court.