Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
TEMPORARY INJUNCTIONS AND INTERLOCUTORY ORDERS
1.Cases in which temporary injunction may be granted.
2. Injunction to restrain repetition or continuance of breach.
3. Before granting injunction, Court to direct notice to opposite party.
4. Order for injunction may be discharged, varied or set aside.
5. Injunction to corporation binding on its officers.
6. Power to order interim sale.
7. Detention, preservation, inspection, etc., of subject matter of suit.
8. Application for such orders to be after notice.
9. When party may be put in immediate possession of land the subject-matter of suit.
l0.Deposit of money, etc., in Court.