Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
SUITS BY PAUPERS
1. Suits may be instituted in forma paupers.
2. Contents of application.
3. Presentation of application.
4. Examination of applicant.
If presented by agent, Court may order applicant to be examined by commission.
5. Rejection of application.
6. Notice of day for receiving evidence of applicant's pauperism.
7. Procedure at hearing.
8. Procedure if application admitted.
l0.Costs where pauper succeeds.
11. Procedure where pauper fails.
11A.Procedure where pauper suit abates.
12. State Government may apply for payment of court-fees.
13. State Government to be deemed a party.
14. Recovery of amount of court-fees.
15. Refusal to allow applicant to sue as pauper to bar subsequent application of like nature.