Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
SUITS BY OR AGAINST MINORS AND PERSONS OF UNSOUND MIND
1. Minor to sue by next friend.
2. Where suit is instituted without next friend, plaint to be taken off the file.
3. Guardian for the suit to be appointed by Court for minor defendant.
4. Who may act as next friend or be appointed guardian for the suit.
5. Representation of minor by next friend or guardian for the suit.
6. Receipt by next friend or guardian for the suit of property under decree for minor.
7. Agreement or compromise by next friend or guardian for the suit.
8. Retirement of next friend.
9. Removal of next friend.
10. Stay of proceedings on removal, etc., of next friend.
11. Retirement, removal or death of guardian for the suit.
12. Course to be followed by minor plaintiff or applicant on attaining majority.
13. Where minor co-plaintiff attaining majority desires to repudiate suit.
14. Unreasonable or improper suit.
15. Application of rules to persons of unsound mind.
16. Saving for Princes and Chiefs.