Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
SUITS BY OR AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OR PUBLIC OFFICERS IN THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITY
1. Suits by or against Government.
2. Persons authorized to act for Government.
3. Plaints in suits by or against Government.
4. Agent for Government to receive process.
5. Fixing of day for appearance on behalf of Government.
6. Attendance of person able to answer questions relating to suit against Government.
7. Extension of time to enable public officer to make reference to Government.
8. Procedure in suits against public officer.
8A.No security to be required from Government or a public officer in certain cases.
8B.Definitions of “Government " and " Government pleader ".