Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
DEATH, MARRIAGE AND INSOLVENCY OF PARTIES
1. No abatement by party's death, if right to sue survives.
2. Procedure where one of several plaintiffs or defendants dies and right to sue survives.
3. Procedure in case of death of one of several plaintiffs or sole plaintiff.
4. Procedure in case of death of one of several defendants or sole defendant.
5. Determination of question as to legal representative.
6. No abatement by reason of death after hearing.
7. Suit not abated by marriage of female party.
8. When plaintiff's insolvency bars suit. Procedure where assignee fails to continue suit or give security.
9. Effect of abatement or dismissal.
10. Procedure in case of assignment before final order in suit.
11. Application of Order to appeals.
12. Application of Order to proceedings.