The Coasting-Vessels Act, 1838
2. Rules as to coasting and other vessels belonging to any citizen of India.-
6***The following rules shall be in force with respect to vessels belonging to 7[any citizen of India] 8***, and employed on the coasts of 9[any State] 5[or part of a State] to which this Act extends] or in trading coastwise, as also with respect to fishing -vessels and harbour - craft belonging to 10[any such citizen].
5. Ins., ibid.
6. The words and figures "And it is hereby enacted, that from the said first day of November, 1838" rep. by Act 16 of 1874, s. 1 and Sch., Pt. I.
7. Subs. by the A. O. 1950, for "any of Her Majesty's subjects".
8. The words "residing within the State of Bombay" omitted by Act 22 of 1952, s. 5.
9. Subs. by s. 5, ibid., for "the said State".
10. Subs. by the A. O. 1950, for "any of the same Her Majesty's subjects".