The Coasting-Vessels Act, 1838
11. Fees to be credited to Government.-
1*** The person or persons so authorised to make such registry as aforesaid shall receive the fees payable for the same, and shall pay such fees to such oilier as 1[the Central Government] shall appoint; the same to be carried to the credit of 2[the Central Government]:
3[Provided that any such fees as immediately before the commencement of 4[the Constitution] were, under this Act as then in force to be carried to the credit of the 5[Provincial Government] shall be paid to such officer as the State Government may appoint and be carried to the credit of that Government.]
1. Subs. by the A. O. 1937, for "the Governor of Bombay in Council".
2. Subs., ibid., for "the Government of Bombay".
3. Ins., ibid.
4. Subs. by the A. O. 1950, for "Part III of the Government of India Act, 1935".
5. Subs. ibid., for "Local Government".