65. Composition of Coast Guard Courts.-
(1) A Coast Guard Court shall consist of not less than five officers each of whom has held the post of Assistant Commandant for not less than three years.
Explanation.-For the purposes of this sub-section "Assistant Commandant" includes any post of a higher rank and any post declared by the Central Government by notification to be an equivalent post as also any post higher in rank than the post so declared.
(2) At every Coast Guard Court, the senior member shall be the presiding officer.
(3) A Coast Guard Court shall not be duly constituted unless the members thereof are drawn from at least two ships.
(4) No Coast Guard Court for the trial of an officer shall be duly constituted unless the presiding officer and at least two members of the court are of the same rank as the accused or of a higher rank.