Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Chapter XII

Modification of Findings and Sentences, Pardons, Commutation and Remission of Sentences

119. Petitions to Central Government or Director-General against findings and sentences.-

Any person subject to this Act who considers himself aggrieved by a finding or sentence of any Coast Guard Court may present a petition to the Central Government or to the Director-General, and the Central Government or the Director-General, as the case may be, may pass such orders thereon as it or he may think fit.

Coast Guard Act, 1978 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys