The Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010
Chapter IV: Procedure for Registration
14. Application for provisional certificate of registration. –
1. For the purposes of registration of the clinical establishment under section 10, an application in the prescribed proforma along with the prescribed fee shall be made to the authority.
2. The application shall be filed in person or by post or online.
3. The application shall be made in such form and shall be accompanied by such details as may be prescribed under this Act or rules made there under.
4. If any clinical establishment is in existence at the time of the commencement of this Act, an application for its registration shall be made within one year from the date of the commencement of this Act and a clinical establishment which comes into existence after commencement of this Act, shall apply for permanent registration within a period of six months from the date of its establishment.
5. If any clinical establishment is already registered under any existing law requiring registration of such establishments, even then it shall apply for registration as referred to in sub-section (1).