6. Central Advisory Committee.-
(1) The Central Government may constitute a Central Advisory Committee to co-ordinate the work of the Advisory Committees constituted under section 5 and to advise the Central Government on any matter arising out of the administration of this Act.
(2) The Central Advisory Committee shall consist of 1[such number of members as may be appointed] by the Central Government and the members shall be chosen in such manner as may be prescribed:
Provided that the Central Advisory Committee shall include at least three members representing the Government, the cine-workers and the producers.
(3) The Chairman of the Central Advisory Committee shall be appointed by the Central Government.
(4) The Central Government shall publish in the Official Gazette the names of the members of the Central Advisory Committee.