Cine Workers and Cinema Theatre Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1981
7. Constitution of Tribunals
(1) The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, constitute one or more Tribunals, to be called the Cine-workers Tribunals, with headquarters at such place as may be specified in the notification, for the adjudication of disputes relating to any matter specified in any agreement of the nature referred to in section 3.
(2) A Tribunal shall consist of one person only to be appointed by the Central Government.
(3) A person shall not be qualified for appointment as the presiding officer of a Tribunal unless-
(a) he is, or has been, or is qualified to be, a Judge of a High Court; or
(b) he has, for a period of not less than three years, been a District Judge or an Additional District Judge; or
(c) he has held the office of the presiding officer of an Industrial Tribunal constituted under the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, for a period of not less than two years.
(4) The Central Government may, if it so thinks fit, appoint two persons as assessors to advise the Tribunal in any proceedings before it.